Be The Next Best Finance!
Enrich your career by enrolling in our carefully curated course with 100% placement assistance.
WIN UP TO 100% OFF
Get a chance to watch this course for free
Who We Are
Know About SkillVertex
Our Curriculum Program
Modules that you got in this program
- What is the Treasury?
- Functions and roles of Treasury
- Treasury as an activity
- How Treasury management is implemented in Banks, NBFCs, Micro-Financial
- Corporations and other corporates.
- Basics of financing decisions and their importance
- Capital Structure
- Capital Ratios
- Credit Assessment for Financing Decision
- Basics and Introduction
- Why do corporations Invest in other businesses?
- Liquidity, Credit and Market Risk
- Investment Management
- Formulation and application of Investment Policy
- Introduction to Financial Risks
- Currency, Interest Rates and Commodity Risk
- Price Movement Analysis
- Risk Mitigation Techniques
- Hedging Ratios
- Three financial management decisions
- Quantitative modeling
- Analysis of financial models and statements
- Techniques of taking data-driven decisions
- Liquidity management
- Cash forecasting
- Physical and Notional sash pools
- POBO/ROBO models
- Clearing and Settlement systems
- Working Capital Management
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Receipts and Payables outstanding/indents and requisitions outstanding
- Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Discounting, Factoring and Forfeiting
- Legal terms, Regulatory and Compliances